Work with us to bring hope to the Bay and beyond!
The Executive Director of Ministries’s main objective is to share in the leadership of the church by being a contributing member of the Executive Team. Secondly leading a large staff team into an aligned 30x30 vision, including, Discipleship, Next Generation Ministry, Missions, and the At-Risk Kids Ministry.
The ideal candidate is passionate Jesus follower who is a part of a community of believers and shares their life with others.
Please see attached job description for essential duties and qualifications. Qualified candidates can email resume to email@example.com.
The Digital Coordinator is a key member of the Global Online Campus leadership team and, along with the Campus Pastor, will help to administer all aspects of Bay Hope’s Online Campus.This full-time position will be involved in recruiting, training, and discipling our team of volunteer hosts and small group/discipleship group leaders. They will be heavily involved in connections and connecting people to a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ. This will require them to be available for live broadcasts all throughout the week, including the weekend. The Digital Coordinator serves as a liaison between the Campus Pastor and the ministries of Bay Hope. They, along with the Campus Pastor, will help to coordinate and plan digital ministry footprints for the church. As needed, they will also serve in a technical role behind the scenes, as well as in front of the camera as a host, teacher, and leader, and even as an audio and video producer.
The Digital Coordinator will need to:
● Recruit, equip and empower a team of winsome volunteers, including key volunteer leaders dedicated to providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests
● Recruit, equip, and empower a team of volunteer hosts for Bay Hope digital presence, as well as key small group and discipleship group leaders that are dedicated to helping people grow in their walk with Christ
● Liaise with Ministries Directors as needed to improve and expand each ministries’ digital footprint● Build relationships and care for our digital attendees
● Execute the system for small groups and discipleship groups
● Liaise and champion YES/Next steps.
● Coordinate with Director of Connections for baptism, membership, and conﬁrmation weekends● Coordinate major events and outreaches that are campus specific
● Become an on-camera personality that truly makes the Global Online Campus feel as if they have another leader amongst them
● Help with production for live and on-demand events in whatever capacity is needed
● Help or be willing to learn how to edit video, audio, and photography using the Adobe Creative Suite
● Technical duties, such as ProPresenter, graphics, switching, and operating streams
Typical Work Week Schedule
Monday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The ideal candidate is a passionate Jesus follower who is a part of a community of believers and shares their life with others. Qualified candidates can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Bay Hope, we have an unshakeable focus on the future. At this time, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic person to join our incredible Kids' Ministry team as the Elementary Ministry Coordinator. A part-time position is open for a caring, innovative person who works well in a team environment to join us in connecting kids and families to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ! You must be at least 21 years of age and able to lift at least 30 lbs. You will be working with children within the age range of kindergarten through 5th grade during Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services, as well as special events. Experience with ministry and children is strongly preferred.
The Elementary Ministry Coordinator will need to…
- be comfortable with caring for children (KG-5th Grade) including leading large group, utilizing play to promote learning, and leading groups with kindness and enthusiasm.
- work well with other team members including supervisor, peers, and other departments
- Recruit, schedule, and train volunteers to serve elementary school children and their families
- Connect kids and parents to resources to engage them in their family formation journey
Approx. 29 hours/week
If you are feeling led to join us in fulfilling our mission of connecting children and families to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, please email a cover letter and resume to Kelly Goede, Director of Kids Ministry, at email@example.com.
Our philosophy is that our primary objective is to provide superior Christian Education in a nurturing atmosphere which embraces the whole child. We believe that children should learn in a stress-free, safe environment where guided and free expression activities are combined to enhance each child’s spiritual, emotional, social, physical and cognitive development.
Full and Part Time positions are available We serve children aged 2 through VPK and Elementary age children Kindergarten to 5th grade.
• Committed to adherence to our philosophy• Experience working with groups of preschool/elementary children preferred.• Must have High School Diploma or GED. • DCF 45 Clock hour classes completed is preferred.• One position is Lead teacher and CDA is required for that position.
• Competitive hourly pay, based on credentials and experience. • Paid PTO and Holidays time for full time employees. • Health Insurance for full time employees. • 50% off Preschool/Childcare for full time employees
Please send resume to Liliana Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you enjoy caring for young children & sharing God's Love?
A part-time position is open for a loving, caring, energetic person who works well in a team environment, sharing God’s Word, and serving families at Bay Hope Church. You must be at least 21 years of age and able to lift at least 30 lbs. You will be working with children within the age range of 6 wks to 5 years during Sunday morning services.
An Early Childhood Teacher will need to…
- be comfortable with caring for young children (6 weeks to 5 years of age) including lifting & holding small children, changing diapers, and participating in floor activities.
- work well with other team members including supervising, delegating tasks, and mentoring.
- ‘Accept’ Planning Center Services, review weekly curriculum (including Bible Story Videos), and come prepared to lead the Bible Lesson plan following the Room Program which includes relational activities, games, crafts, worship music & prayer.
- ensure that the classroom is set up properly, sanitized and safe before children arrive, as well as clean up and reset for each service (following the Room Check Off List).
- welcome and Check families In & Out at the classroom door.
Approx. 3-4 hours/week
If you are feeling lead to join us in fulfilling our mission of connecting children and families to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, please email a cover letter and resume to Becca Grimaldi, Westchase Kids and Student Ministry Coordinator, at
Bay Hope Day School is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time teachers. For more information contact the Day School at (813) 960-1694