Work with us to bring hope to the Bay and beyond!
Our philosophy is that our primary objective is to provide superior Christian Education in a nurturing atmosphere which embraces the whole child. We believe that children should learn in a stress-free, safe environment where guided and free expression activities are combined to enhance each child’s spiritual, emotional, social, physical and cognitive development.
Full and Part Time positions are available We serve children aged 2 through VPK and Elementary age children Kindergarten to 5th grade.
• Committed to adherence to our philosophy• Experience working with groups of preschool/elementary children preferred.• Must have High School Diploma or GED. • DCF 45 Clock hour classes completed is preferred.• One position is Lead teacher and CDA is required for that position.
• Competitive hourly pay, based on credentials and experience. • Paid PTO and Holidays time for full time employees. • Health Insurance for full time employees. • 50% off Preschool/Childcare for full time employees
Please send resume to Liliana Rogers at email@example.com
Do you enjoy caring for young children & sharing God's Love?
A part-time position is open for a loving, caring, energetic person who works well in a team environment, sharing God’s Word, and serving families at Bay Hope Church. You must be at least 21 years of age and able to lift at least 30 lbs. You will be working with children within the age range of 6 wks to 5 years during Sunday morning services.
An Early Childhood Teacher will need to…
- be comfortable with caring for young children (6 weeks to 5 years of age) including lifting & holding small children, changing diapers, and participating in floor activities.
- work well with other team members including supervising, delegating tasks, and mentoring.
- ‘Accept’ Planning Center Services, review weekly curriculum (including Bible Story Videos), and come prepared to lead the Bible Lesson plan following the Room Program which includes relational activities, games, crafts, worship music & prayer.
- ensure that the classroom is set up properly, sanitized and safe before children arrive, as well as clean up and reset for each service (following the Room Check Off List).
- welcome and Check families In & Out at the classroom door.
Approx. 3-4 hours/week
If you are feeling lead to join us in fulfilling our mission of connecting children and families to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, please email a cover letter and resume to Becca Grimaldi, Westchase Kids and Student Ministry Coordinator, at
An Early Childhood teacher is a loving, caring, energetic person who works well in a team environment, sharing God’s Word, and serving families at Bay Hope Church. Early Childhood teachers work with the Early Childhood volunteer team to provide high quality, life changing, Jesus-centered programming to children ages six weeks to five years during Sunday morning services and other special events. This includes leading the provided pre-planned lessons and activities, classroom management, diapering, feeding, and parent interaction. Teachers will be assigned to an age group based on need and availability. Training, curriculum, supplies, and lesson plans are provided. Early Childhood teachers are expected to learn and follow the policies, emergency procedures, and directions of the Early Childhood staff, and to live a life that is honoring Christ.
Early Childhood teachers are required to work most Sunday mornings, and have availability during major Church holidays, such as Christmas eve and Easter services, as well as the annual Bay Hope Church VBS. This is a part time position with approximately 4 to 8 weekly hours and the rate is $11.52 an hour.
Interested? Please submit resumes to Kristen Mage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Hope Day School is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time teachers. For more information contact the Day School at (813) 960-1694